I am doing some ‘spring cleaning’ here in the library. That means that some older editions of books are being deleted, and we are taking advantage of the additional space to add more titles popular with our residents, particularly in the Requisites, Essentials, and Case Review series. This week’s new titles are:
- A Case-Based Approach to PET/CT in Oncology (Gerbaudo 2012)
- Nuclear Medicine Board Review 3rd ed (Goldfarb et al 2012)
- Clinical Perfusion MRI (Baker et al 2013)
- Cardiac Imaging: Case Review 2nd ed. (Reddy et al 2014)
- Nuclear Medicine: Requisites (Ziessman et al 2014)
Available on the New Books shelf
As always, send me an email if there are titles not included in our collection you would like to see. Search our online catalog to browse the whole Templeton collection!