Over the past few months, the Templeton Library has received some very generous donations of books and journal issues. Many of them have helped enrich the Templeton collection; the rest have been set aside to enrich your home libraries. They’ll be available in the library from today until 1 p.m. this Friday, so if you have room on your bookshelf, please swing by and take a look at what we have!
- Abrams’ Angiography (3 volumes)
- SCVIR Syllabi: Thoracic & Visceral Vascular Interventions, Venous Interventions, Peripheral Vacular Interventions, and more
- back issues of Radiology, RadioGraphics, JACR, AJR, and more
- Douglas J. Gelb, Introduction to Clinical Neurology (2nd ed.)
- Bernischke & Kaufmann, Pathology of the Human Placenta (2nd ed.)
- Higgins, Hricka, & Helms, Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Body (2nd ed.)
- … and many more!
Image from Humusak on Pixabay.