A few weeks ago, some members of the UW Radiology community attended the RSNA Annual Meeting. As a result of the library’s book-buying program, at least one attendee visited Publishers’ Row and picked up some new books for the library. Those books are now starting to arrive and be cataloged, so drop by Templeton Library today and browse the selection before they’re all checked out.
Some highlights (all available on the New Books shelf):
- Georgian-Smith & Lawton, Breast Imaging and Pathologic Correlations: A Pattern-Based Approach (2015)
- Kransdorf & Murphey, Imaging of Soft-Tissue Tumors (3rd ed.)
- Aktolun & Goldsmith, Nuclear Oncology (2015)
- Waldman, Comprehensive Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Pain Management Injection Techniques (2014)
In recent weeks, we also received a large donation of materials from a radiology professor. Those materials are still being processed, but there are a couple that have been cataloged already and mixed into the collection. They include:
- Valji, Vascular and Interventional Radiology (2006). Call number: WG 500 .V173v 2006
- Abrams’ Angiography: Interventional Radiology (2006). Call number: WG 500 .A157a 2006
- King & Yeung, Interventional Cardiology (2007). Call number: WG 168 .I615 2007
Remember, if we’re missing a material you think we ought to have, please don’t hesitate to suggest an item purchase on the library’s LightBox page or by emailing the library intern at radlibATuw[dot edu].
Image credit: Book from Hermann in Pixabay.